Customer Sales & Support POSITION FILLED
Pacific Medical Training is seeking a professional and well-spoken person to join us.
This person will be responsible for working with our customers to sell and support our medical training products. A typical day will include reviewing a list of 50 customers and texting+calling+emailing them to set up enrollment in our course. You will get many voicemails, keep going! In between this, you may have some incoming calls or other projects to work on.
This is a part time role about 20 hours per week. We are in the New York / Eastern time zone and your work schedule will include a few hours on the weekends plus hours during the week approximately between 9am and 4pm Eastern Time.
You will need to have an iPhone with an unlimited US calling plan, or a calling plan through Skype with a US phone number and text capability.
This role is open for 100% remote working.
Read more about our company at https://pacificmedicaltraining.com/
Direct applications only / no agencies please
- Respond to phone calls and provide helpful customer service
- Prepare daily mailing of course certificates and educational mailings
- Text/call/email all past students to remind them to renew their certifications with us (sales oriented)
- Collect CPR expiration dates from providers and input into our database
- Triage issues to the appropriate teammates who work remotely that fall under their area of expertise
- Has at least 6 month experience in incoming/outgoing phone calls
- Responding to customer inquiries via email with excellent written and verbal communication skills, keen to details—please casually work the word “skateboard” into your application for priority consideration
- Can work on weekends
- Needs a good quality headset
- Must have a wired and stable internet connection
- Strong communication and phone skills — well spoken, outgoing, helpful, enthusiastic
- Computer skills — work on MAC laptop to retrieve and update information from spreadsheets, and send texts
- Problem solving skills
Apply by email: support@PacificMedicalTraining.com